Groups

Paypal fees and topcashback

Does anyone know if i will pay paypal fees if i claim my cashback to be paid to my paypal acount?
    Thanks in advance
    Rep for helpers.

12 Comments

Banned

casparwhite;6749589

no you dont

is it paid in as a gift then, cause think you do with quidco

Banned

casparwhite;6749630

no its like an echeque or somat takes like 10 days to clear

oh ok, i get paid via bank, but did once have quidco paid via paypal and sure i paid fees

Original Poster

cool thanks for you help, i'll get claiming :thumbsup:
    Rep for you all

just gone in to claim it and it says, so think i should be ok :thumbsup:
    * PayPal may charge a fee for certain PayPal accounts
    (i.e. Business and Premier accounts)

if its the lowest account (like personal or something) I think there wont be charges.
    Just takes really long

Banned

leilahfun;6749652

cool thanks for you help, i'll get claiming :thumbsup:Rep for you all … cool thanks for you help, i'll get claiming :thumbsup:Rep for you all :)just gone in to claim it and it says, so think i should be ok :thumbsup:* PayPal may charge a fee for certain PayPal accounts(i.e. Business and Premier accounts)

if you have an account where you get paypal fees charged on ebay items then this is the premier account, normal accounts without upgrading them dont get fees on anything

Banned

casparwhite;6749776

you would know if you had a paypal account that charges you … you would know if you had a paypal account that charges you fees.........you would of signed up for it:thinking:

i assumed as she had asked about fees, she had an upgraded account

Original Poster

sassie;6749791

i assumed as she had asked about fees, she had an upgraded account

just a standed account i think :? do use it for ebay though :? . My hubby set it up years ago i've just hijacked it scince i've starting selling things on here

Banned

leilahfun;6749931

just a standed account i think :? do use it for ebay though :? . My hubby … just a standed account i think :? do use it for ebay though :? . My hubby set it up years ago i've just hijacked it scince i've starting selling things on here

a standard account you can only sell a certain amount on ebay before they push you to upgrade, log in it will tell you what account it is

sorry to hijack thread but with quidco if u choose it as a bank transfer how long does it take to appear into ur account?

got an email today saying they've sent £96.25 just cant see it in my bank yet

Banned

golemsmate;6749951

sorry to hijack thread but with quidco if u choose it as a bank transfer … sorry to hijack thread but with quidco if u choose it as a bank transfer how long does it take to appear into ur account?got an email today saying they've sent £96.25 just cant see it in my bank yet

usually mine is about 4 days

sassie;6749958

usually mine is about 4 days

cheers :P saved me opening up a new thread, rep added

Banned

2-3 days usually now, or you can pay £5 to get it a whole day earlier
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions