Groups

Paypal Fees? What?!

Why am i still getting charged fees? Paypal claimed that they have stopped all the fee;s 9th July? Sorry i dont know whats happened about iall of it can someone update me whats happening?

3 Comments

Personal payments are free, commercial arent - and guess what! Ebay is classed as commercial!

Clause 15 will include the following new definitions:

"Commercial Payment" means a payment which is not a Personal Payment (including, without limitation a payment associated with an eBay item and/or other goods or services).

"Personal Payment" means a payment made for the purpose of either your personal, family and/or household affairs.

Original Poster

ThePasty;2508927

Personal payments are free, commercial arent - and guess what! Ebay is … Personal payments are free, commercial arent - and guess what! Ebay is classed as commercial!Clause 15 will include the following new definitions:"Commercial Payment" means a payment which is not a Personal Payment (including, without limitation a payment associated with an eBay item and/or other goods or services)."Personal Payment" means a payment made for the purpose of either your personal, family and/or household affairs.

So in order for me to continue an ebay account i will have to stay on premier? Is there no way back to going back to personal?

Marky264;2508938

So in order for me to continue an ebay account i will have to stay on … So in order for me to continue an ebay account i will have to stay on premier? Is there no way back to going back to personal?

Correct, unless you tell every person that buys from you to manually fill in a "pay someone" form in paypal and send you a random payment with no mention of ebay at all. Even including a ebay reference number will invalidate it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions