Groups

Paypal funds on hold from Jewellery sale how long to be released?

It states that it's released when the buyer leaves positive feedback which they have- I sent it the next day after purchase by special delivery, I filled in the details on paypal with the reference number, but they still haven't released it! It's £80 so I'm upset as I want to transfer into my bank to pay off some christmas bills (hence selling the jewellery!!)

Does anyone know when it's likely to be released?

4 Comments

Usually takes around 24 hours from the time the buyer leaves positive feedback. Sometimes, if your main ebay email address is different to the primary address on paypal, it doesnt automatically get released. You have either got to wait 21 days, when the hold is automatically released, or contact paypal. Its a pain, last 3 items I have sold on ebay have been 'held' by paypal. grrr

what happens if they recieve item, but leave neutral or negative? what happens to the money then just curious

n1ttygr1tty;4135476

what happens if they recieve item, but leave neutral or negative? what … what happens if they recieve item, but leave neutral or negative? what happens to the money then just curious

You have to wait the full 21 days

Go to the original paypal transaction page and try refunding 1p that sometimes releases it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions