Found 20th Nov 2009
Hi can anyone explain to me how the whole paypal gift thing works?
Are there no charges at all?
Can anyone send a gift i.e. even non paypal account holders?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

You can transfer money free by PayPal gift but you obviously get no protection whatever.

Original Poster

mosskeeto;6953716

You can transfer money free by PayPal gift but you obviously get no … You can transfer money free by PayPal gift but you obviously get no protection whatever.

That's fine, it'd be a charitable donation so no benefit on either side to lie, but what you're saying is neither the sender or receiver gets hit with any charges?

If you are using funds already in your Paypal account its free, otherwise you have to pay the PayPal fees, if you just send normal PayPal they pay the fees

Yep....Free, Free, Free ....................and thats the only thing paypal is giving away free!!! the rest is a total con, daylight robbery !!!........ So enjoy it !!!! ...........:whistling:

Original Poster

jcaho7;6953844

Yep....Free, Free, Free ....................and thats the only thing … Yep....Free, Free, Free ....................and thats the only thing paypal is giving away free!!! the rest is a total con, daylight robbery !!!........ So enjoy it !!!! ...........:whistling:

Great thanks for the advice, which is a damn sit more than I can get off of the paypal website.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions