Groups

PayPal Gift

Ive paid some 1 by paypal gift for some posters , around £60 , however after several emails , they are no longer replying ( been about 7 weeks now) , is there nothing i can do ? Any 1 had a similar experience ?

I better also add i suppose , that it was not any one from this site .

Thanks

Rudi

10 Comments

Banned

paypal gift covers nothing, it is what it is a gift

Banned

money's long gone......................

and £60 for posters? Were they in gold frames?

where from? avforum?

Thats the problem with PPG buyer has no cover, I know sellers dont want fees but your best option when paying by paypal is too add a little on top to cover fees and at leat then you know you covered if anything goes wrong

michaelanderson;7651181

Thats the problem with PPG buyer has no cover, I know sellers dont want … Thats the problem with PPG buyer has no cover, I know sellers dont want fees but your best option when paying by paypal is too add a little on top to cover fees and at leat then you know you covered if anything goes wrong

Except paypal don't cover you for squat, unless its through ebay itself.

As i have had that problem, paid for something using paypal, and they said no cover unless it was off ebay

Banned

michaelanderson;7651181

Thats the problem with PPG buyer has no cover, I know sellers dont want … Thats the problem with PPG buyer has no cover, I know sellers dont want fees but your best option when paying by paypal is too add a little on top to cover fees and at leat then you know you covered if anything goes wrong

outside of ebay you are only covered for non receipt, so although this would be covered it aint much use for anything else

Original Poster

superskilly;7651176

where from? avforum?

No , i bought some canvass prints from a guy on ebay , delivered them , no problem , cost over £100 , so next time to try and save him money , i did it out side ebay , and sent it as a gift .

What a tool , too trusting eh , i could never do that to any one . No morals some people , oh well

winifer;7651195

Except paypal don't cover you for squat, unless its through ebay … Except paypal don't cover you for squat, unless its through ebay itself.As i have had that problem, paid for something using paypal, and they said no cover unless it was off ebay

You do get some coverage though more than PPG

i paid outside of ebay and i could claim by starting a dispute and they went and got my money back for me(what was left in sellers account anyway)

michaelanderson;7651232

i paid outside of ebay and i could claim by starting a dispute and they … i paid outside of ebay and i could claim by starting a dispute and they went and got my money back for me(what was left in sellers account anyway)

I tried that, and they told me they couldn't do anything as they only could outside of ebay if it was not received.

Guess you got lucky, or i got unlucky. one of the two :?

winifer;7651247

I tried that, and they told me they couldn't do anything as they only … I tried that, and they told me they couldn't do anything as they only could outside of ebay if it was not received.Guess you got lucky, or i got unlucky. one of the two :?

well didnt get it all back only what they could get from sellers account think it was £17 odd and total i paid was £30, This was a couple of years back though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      2. love affairs1755
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions