Paypal Gift

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if paypal have changed the rules to paypal gift?

As i am being asked to pay a fee now or get the person i am sending money too, to pay the fee which was never like this before??

If anyone can confirm that would be great. Thanks

5 Comments

This happened to me. You need money in your paypal account to send it without a fee.

I believe there is only a fee if your primary source of funds is a credit card, if your primary source is a bank account, payments via PayPal Gift are also free.

if your bank account is linked then no fee

i use PP gift and it has never charged me when i have no PP balance

pugw$sh

I believe there is only a fee if your primary source of funds is a credit … I believe there is only a fee if your primary source of funds is a credit card, if your primary source is a bank account, payments via PayPal Gift are also free.

If you use a CC or a Debit card there is a fee.

paypal sent emails last week updating their terms and conditions, i remember something new in there about gift payments and that they can now decide if they think it should be gift or not. might be worth checking out the new T&C
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846106
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764061
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1867
    4. Pink Balls511

See more discussions