Groups

PAYPAL GIFT ...... PLEASE READ

Banned
    DO YOU GET CHARGED FOR SENDIN PAYMENT VIA GIFT
    I NEVER USED TO NOW I AM ?????? IS IT NEW THAT THEY HAVE STARTED TO CHARGE PEOPLE NOW

14 Comments

NO... Sent £28 gift yesterday and no charge..

Original Poster Banned

ukmonkey;4764548

NO...

I want to send money to a user on here via gift paypal are trying to charge me 61p to send £12 thought it was free

i am verified etc ...:?

I thought you could choose the pay the fees on a payment, or send by gift for free. I may be wrong though as I've never done either.

If you have £0 balance then they charge you...

its because you have no money in your account and it charges you to use your card

dontdothatagain;4764567

If you have £0 balance then they charge you...

lol your not old enough to use paypal :w00t:

brb reporting lol

if you set it to pay direct from your bank account you don't get charged although if you use a debit or credit card you do

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;4764568

its because you have no money in your account and it charges you to use … its because you have no money in your account and it charges you to use your card

iv always used my card for gift and never had to pay fees with my balance at 0 on paypal

dj_urban;4764587

iv always used my card for gift and never had to pay fees

maybe you had a direct debit and now you don't?

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=phatboy123;4764579]lol your not old enough to use paypal :w00t:

brb reporting lol [/QUOTE

lmao yes im secretly 12 years old and steal my mums credit card lol:w00t:

dj_urban;4764604

[quote=phatboy123;4764579]lol your not old enough to use paypal :w00t:brb … [quote=phatboy123;4764579]lol your not old enough to use paypal :w00t:brb reporting lol [/QUOTElmao yes im secretly 12 years old and steal my mums credit card lol:w00t:

your 12:?

Original Poster Banned

dontdothatagain;4764672

[quote=dj_urban;4764604]your 12:?

No it was a joke, :thumbsup:

dont you get charged for PP gift if over £50? How much was the transaction for?

dj_urban;4764563

I want to send money to a user on here via gift paypal are trying to … I want to send money to a user on here via gift paypal are trying to charge me 61p to send £12 thought it was free i am verified etc ...:?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3341204
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…68
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions