Groups
    EXPIRED

Paypal Gift Problem

I've tried to pay for a few things on here and paypal gift seems to charge me a fee but ive set up the bank account thing so the money comes direct - does anyone know how i can sort it out ?

Daniel

16 Comments

Original Poster

I set up the bank account but i dont know if i need to do something to change UNVERIFIED to Verified

No idea mate, I know that if you take money from a debit card and not an account balance or straight from your bank you get charged.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7570858

No idea mate, I know that if you take money from a debit card and not an … No idea mate, I know that if you take money from a debit card and not an account balance or straight from your bank you get charged.

dont worry just did it didnt realise i had to submit personal information about my business as individual - all verified and just tried it adn got no fees

dandoc2;7570860

dont worry just did it didnt realise i had to submit personal information … dont worry just did it didnt realise i had to submit personal information about my business as individual - all verified and just tried it adn got no fees

I'll message you on FB with the details for the toon tickets

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7570877

I'll message you on FB with the details for the toon tickets

Yeh cool no worries kris

dandoc2;7570913

Yeh cool no worries kris

You wanna come up to the sports direct arena sometime my friend. We'd have a roar

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7570937

You wanna come up to the sports direct arena sometime my friend. We'd … You wanna come up to the sports direct arena sometime my friend. We'd have a roar

Im planning on going to at least 5 games up there next season when we get back up - only been to see Palace this season but want to see watford AND QPR - last day of the season

That stadium name really grows on you.........

dandoc2;7570954

Im planning on going to at least 5 games up there next season when we get … Im planning on going to at least 5 games up there next season when we get back up - only been to see Palace this season but want to see watford AND QPR - last day of the seasonThat stadium name really grows on you.........

Yeah no one up here calls it St James anymore. Come up next season then, we'll be playing with the big boys again.
    (awaits comment from guv)

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7570966

Yeah no one up here calls it St James anymore. Come up next season then, … Yeah no one up here calls it St James anymore. Come up next season then, we'll be playing with the big boys again.(awaits comment from guv)

Yeh true - you watching WBA game tommrow on sky sports?

dandoc2;7570989

Yeh true - you watching WBA game tommrow on sky sports?

Going, you should drive up!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7571009

Going, you should drive up!

lol cant im at work mate - sky sports hd 1 all the way:-D

dandoc2;7571081

lol cant im at work mate - sky sports hd 1 all the way:-D

NUFC Win?

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7571155

NUFC Win?

Although west brom are playing well newcastle are in fantastic form

Im going to say 3-1 to nufc

Scorers

Lovenkrands
    Nolan
    R.Taylor

dandoc2;7571195

Although west brom are playing well newcastle are in fantastic formIm … Although west brom are playing well newcastle are in fantastic formIm going to say 3-1 to nufcScorersLovenkrandsNolanR.Taylor

I doubt lovely hands will be playing.
    "[FONT=Verdana]Peter Lovenkrands has returned to Denmark following the death of his father. No indication has been given as to when he'll return to playing duties"[/FONT]

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7571227

I doubt lovely hands will be playing."[FONT=Verdana]Peter Lovenkrands has … I doubt lovely hands will be playing."[FONT=Verdana]Peter Lovenkrands has returned to Denmark following the death of his father. No indication has been given as to when he'll return to playing duties"[/FONT]

Ah right damn - i think it will a really good paced match

dandoc2;7571300

Ah right damn - i think it will a really good paced match

You would think that, I reckon 1-0 to us, Colocinni
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
      2. Spotify Family Premium share823
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171