PayPal goods and service fee?

Found 14th Mar
Hi. how much is a goods and service fee for PayPal. item is worth £95
Tia
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
£3.43
If selling on eBay (I know you didn’t say you was but I presume you are) as a personal seller it’s usually the listing fee,usually pence, 10% final then the PayPal fee witch most people use.
I buy repair and sell iPads so I’m a Buisness seller so it’s 5% for me as final value fee,the listing is usually around 35p and then 3.5% PayPal. So it’s basically 8.5 % 😏 robbing...
Edited by: "diesel_508" 14th Mar
diesel_5081 h, 22 m ago

If selling on eBay (I know you didn’t say you was but I presume you are) a …If selling on eBay (I know you didn’t say you was but I presume you are) as a personal seller it’s usually the listing fee,usually pence, 10% final then the PayPal fee witch most people use.I buy repair and sell iPads so I’m a Buisness seller so it’s 5% for me as final value fee,the listing is usually around 35p and then 3.5% PayPal. So it’s basically 8.5 % 😏 robbing...

Reminded me of a time where I could of gotten a iPhone X 256GB for £415. That's after its fixing several issues. But the guy ends up selling it to someone else. Truly gutted lol.
NewUser5437 h, 40 m ago

Reminded me of a time where I could of gotten a iPhone X 256GB for £415. …Reminded me of a time where I could of gotten a iPhone X 256GB for £415. That's after its fixing several issues. But the guy ends up selling it to someone else. Truly gutted lol.

What?
diesel_5082 m ago

What?

Nah, you reminded Me of a time where I could of gotten a iPhone X for £415. but the guy sold it to someone else.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions