Found 5th Oct 2008
i have bought something from ebay when i go to pay via paypal i am being asked to confirm my full bank card number and bank account details never had this before is this ok ?? thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

hi
i've never been asked for these details, when paying for an item
thats not to say its not legit, just not something i've experienced.
personally i'd check with paypal to be safe

isit when you log onto paypal this comes up? maybe you dont have money in your account so it needs to get money from your bank?

just to clarify are they showing you your details to confirm or asking you to provide them

Original Poster

hi yes i do have funds in my paypal account and it is asking me to give full bank card number and bank account details says for security reason bit wary thanks

Banned

phone them, see what they say

if you log in from a different computer or different location then the one you usually use then it asks security questions

Original Poster

thanks guys :thumbsup:

I had this the other day and when i checked my email, paypal had sent me an email saying they had reason to believe a 3rd party had been trying to access my account.

.............thanks for the warning-know that doesn't help you-but i'll watch out for it on mine-ta
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769541
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21118

See more discussions