Groups

Paypal Help!!

I recently sold a item in ebay. The buyer now asks me to send the item to his friends address as he is now going for a vacation?. So can i send to a different address? will i be protected? I plan to send by tracking method..

6 Comments

you should be fine as before u wouldnt be covered if you had to post to a unconfirmed address

however they have recently just changed so send to wherever confirmed or uncomfirmed

Banned

As she can't collect it from her friend till she gets home, say you will send it to her home when she returns.
    An honest buyer should ok that.

I wouldn't send to a different address.

For a vacation at the start of December? I don't trust anyone that uses "vacation" instead of "holiday", especially when they aren't even Americans. I'd email back saying not to worry, and that you'll hold on to the item until they get back. Make it seem like you're doing them a favour by not sending it out yet. We don't know if they're scammy or not yet, so play it safe.

i would definitly wait till they are due back off holiday as they can cay it wasnt delivered keep item and claim refund back via paypal also keep proof of posting expecially this time of year

Banned

you have to send to the paypal address to be covered in the event of a claim.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?55
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions