Groups
    EXPIRED

Paypal Help

Banned
    Hi all, I recently sold my phone on ebay and as expected paypal put the funds on hold until i had received positive feedback. Now that i have received positive feedback the money the money should be un held but it is still on hold. What should i do?

11 Comments

Contact PayPal?

What is this possitive feedback thing anyways?
    Ive just bought an item from ebay and when i mailed the guy to ask where my item is, he told me that his paypal account is on hold and he wont be able to send it untill the weekend??

If it's only just been left allow 24hrs for it to clear.........if it's more then give them a ring.

Tanchi;4617988

Contact PayPal?What is this possitive feedback thing anyways?Ive just … Contact PayPal?What is this possitive feedback thing anyways?Ive just bought an item from ebay and when i mailed the guy to ask where my item is, he told me that his paypal account is on hold and he wont be able to send it untill the weekend??

Due to the amount of fraud and ebay guaranteeing a refund Paypal have introduced this to help cut losses on high value items.

They will not release funds until it's been confirmed that it's received and no problems.

tinkerbell28;4618041

Ring them and ask them to release it the system is slow sometimes, it … Ring them and ask them to release it the system is slow sometimes, it should be within 24 hours usually.

We are like a eBay/Paypal thread couple. :w00t: :lol:

It amazes me how many people ask about Ebay/Paypal on here,when there is a Q+A forum on Ebay with lots of experts on there who literally know ALL their T&C's inside out.

As long as you have a posting ID though,i wouldn't recommend asking a question on a trading ID,some of them can be vicious..lol

Banned

Syzable;4618037

Due to the amount of fraud and ebay guaranteeing a refund Paypal have … Due to the amount of fraud and ebay guaranteeing a refund Paypal have introduced this to help cut losses on high value items.They will not release funds until it's been confirmed that it's received and no problems.

Read the original post they have been left pos feedback already mate.

Dont bother emailing paypal - they will apogise, say they wil lfix it, but wont.

either ring them, or do the refund trick (but wait and hear the scare stories that will be posted). I've done it, and had no probs

I asked Paypal how comes they take their fee before the money is released but they skipped around answering it.

vibeone;4618161

Read the original post they have been left pos feedback already … Read the original post they have been left pos feedback already mate.Dont bother emailing paypal - they will apogise, say they wil lfix it, but wont.either ring them, or do the refund trick (but wait and hear the scare stories that will be posted). I've done it, and had no probs

Read my post above that one which answered the OP's question............the reply you quoted was answering someone elses. :whistling:

Banned

Syzable;4618183

Read my post above that one which answered the OP's … Read my post above that one which answered the OP's question............the reply you quoted was answering someone elses. :whistling:

AHH ok THAT'll teach me. got lost in the quotes!

Banned

tinkerbell28;4618209

If it's been over 24 hours just ring them, don't do the refund trick, … If it's been over 24 hours just ring them, don't do the refund trick, really:roll:

Look I agree its probably not wise to advise people to do it, but honestly... I would use it again in a second (providing I had been given pos feedback already)

Original Poster Banned

thanks all will leave it a little longer only been 16hours so not quiet 24 yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions