Groups

PAYPAL HELP!!!

Ok so i set up a paypal account, paypal deposited 2 small amounts into my bank account which i confirmed no problem.
    I then went on to sell a couple of items on ebay.......
    Anyway 2 days ago i had an email from paypal coz i tried to put £5 into my paypal account saying it had been refused by my bank, my bank had put a block on my account!!!!!
    Got that sorted but paypal deleted my bank details so i had to put them in again and am now waiting for the 2 small amounts again to confirm its my bank account. But with 2 items about to end on ebay will the buyers still be able to send there payments to my paypal account???

8 Comments

yes, i've been quite happily trading on ebay for over a year and only verified my bank account yesterday.

Original Poster

ah thanks i was worried that without a verified bank account my paypal account wouldnt work :s lol

Original Poster

but surley u need a verified bank account to be able to transfer the money from selling things into ur bank account?

kelz29

but surley u need a verified bank account to be able to transfer the … but surley u need a verified bank account to be able to transfer the money from selling things into ur bank account?

You do need a verified to withdraw funds, also new or infrequent sellers often find that paypal will and do hold onto your received funds for 21 days or until buyer leaves positive feedback, its even happened to me with 500+ feedback and 100% as I hadnt sold for a while.

Original Poster

what ifthe buyer doesnt leave feedback? lol im sending the items recorded delivery and everything

Original Poster

sorry read that wrong u did say 21 days OR lol

kelz29

but surley u need a verified bank account to be able to transfer the … but surley u need a verified bank account to be able to transfer the money from selling things into ur bank account?

i normally end up spending it straight away lol

Original Poster

lol i wish i could but i have to split it with someone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions