Groups

PAYPAL help

I have just bought some purfume from cheapsmells.com.

I had around £10 in my paypal, and decided to pay via paypal.
    the value of the order was £40.

so i was hoping £10 would go from my paypal and the rest (£30) would go from my bank?

i have checked my paypal and it says £0.00 balance, but the £40 has been taken from my bank?

not to sure whats happenin here lol.

7 Comments

Hi

You need to contact paypal as they have been making some mega cockups lately

so seems like you didnt have anything in your paypal account. double check your paypal transactions

Original Poster

thanks for the response. i defo had the £10 in there, as it shows in the transaction history and nothing has come out until tonights payment lol.

i will throw them an email to see what the crack is.

cheers guys

wait hold up, the £10 that was in your paypal account has it been taken from cheap smells or paypal didnt even show that you had £10?

Original Poster

pit may be that cheap smells have taken the £10, realised its not enough then taken the full amount as back up. will i have to claim ten pound back off cheap smells?

thanks

you would never know unless you check your transaction and see who took the £10 from your paypal
    Edited by: "MR1123" 3rd Nov 2010

Banned

djmalone1985

pit may be that cheap smells have taken the £10, realised its not enough … pit may be that cheap smells have taken the £10, realised its not enough then taken the full amount as back up. will i have to claim ten pound back off cheap smells?thanks

cheap smells don't take the payment, you make it.
    What exactly does the transaction history show?
    Ring paypal see what they say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions