Found 1st Jan 2009
If i was to buy something of ebay say for £300

And i had £150 in my paypal balance

And i won the auction and i paid via paypal, would it automaticly take the £150 from my pp balance and also take £50 from my bank?

Or does it not work like this, and i have to withdraw £50 from my bank to paypal (which will take 3-5 working days!!)

10 Comments

It would take the balance from you Paypal account first then the remaining amount from your registered card or bank account.

It would take the money out of your paypal account then the rest would come out of your bank account. either my bank transfer or your debit card if you chose that option

It would use the PayPal balance first, then raid your bank account followed by your credit card for the remainder of the money

I think what they are trying to say is, it comes out of your PayPal balance first, then the rest from you credit card:giggle::p:-D

Original Poster

WelshWarrior;3913205

It would take the balance from you Paypal account first then the … It would take the balance from you Paypal account first then the remaining amount from your registered card or bank account.

mrfun1981;3913207

It would take the money out of your paypal account then the rest would … It would take the money out of your paypal account then the rest would come out of your bank account. either my bank transfer or your debit card if you chose that option

Outrunner;3913208

It would use the PayPal balance first, then raid your bank account … It would use the PayPal balance first, then raid your bank account followed by your credit card for the remainder of the money

Cheers, rep added

I think you need to check your maths

If i was to buy something of ebay say for £300And i had £150 in my paypal … If i was to buy something of ebay say for £300And i had £150 in my paypal balanceAnd i won the auction and i paid via paypal, would it automaticly take the £150 from my pp balance and also take £50 from my bank?

I gonna pretend to be a nigerian , who claims to be living in london SW1, Send me 300 notes via money gram and I give you 400....

lol.....

thesaint;3913248

I think you need to check your maths

:lol: i thought that too but didn't want to say anything :whistling:
you've changed you avatar when did you do that thesaint? :?

Original Poster

I was typing quick

Original Poster

Why don't i have any Seller Reputation's on paypal, i have made lots of succesfull transactions?
Someone relpy please
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66720
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions