Groups

Paypal help thread?

There was a paypal help thread a few days ago, explaining about linking ebay accounts etc, also had a few codes, did it get removed? or can I just not find it? (seems the search facility needs some work maybe)

If you posted codes can you let me know what they were please.

thanks.xx

9 Comments

The code won't work unless it was sent to you (I tried it)
    But the linking accounts info is in there

hotukdeals.com/ite…y-/

Original Poster

Thanks Andrew, did someone post a £10 off code as well? it was a different thread than the link above, rep left anyway for the effort. :thumbsup:

Wasn't it Emma who did the explaining.

Original Poster

Emma?

I thought it was emmajk42.
    I can't find it either.

Jumpingphil;2625648

I thought it was emmajk42.I can't find it either.

Mods shouldn't be promoting the use of vouchers that weren't intended for your use. I was suprised that Emma posted it, not suprised to see it removed!

Benjimoron;2625769

Mods shouldn't be promoting the use of vouchers that weren't intended for … Mods shouldn't be promoting the use of vouchers that weren't intended for your use. I was suprised that Emma posted it, not suprised to see it removed!

Did you see it too or did I dream that.

Jumpingphil;2625993

Did you see it too or did I dream that.

Yeah, it was here for about half an hour, I posted in it a couple of times. It was questioned whether a mod should be posting it, then it got removed. Probably ok for a member to post the same thing, just not a mod.

can anyone remember the £10 code i'd like to try it
    will leave rep..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2457
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions