Groups

Paypal holding money

Is it safe to send an item when paypal is holding your money?
    it says it is but i want to make sure!

11 Comments

Banned

WELL YOU WONT GET THE MONEY TILL THE BUYER RECEIVES ITEM - LOL

ooops sorry bout caps
    Edited by: "sassie" 24th Oct 2010

Yes if it is regarding eBay. They sometimes hold the money until the buyer leaves positive feedback.

It's to save Paypal keep getting burned.

Banned

depends if you TRUST the buyer tbh. i had the same done to me, was released upon positive feedback.

Yes as others have said if its regarding ebay then you need to send the item and then the money will be released when the buyer leaves positive feedback or after 21 days have passed, whichever happens sooner

Original Poster

ok cool. thanks guys! i just hope they dont take ages leaving feedback and what if they leave neg or neutral, as long as i have my reciept with the tracking number that should be fine shouldnt it?

Banned

roadie

ok cool. thanks guys! i just hope they dont take ages leaving feedback … ok cool. thanks guys! i just hope they dont take ages leaving feedback and what if they leave neg or neutral, as long as i have my reciept with the tracking number that should be fine shouldnt it?

yes mate. but heres a tip.. the buyer doesnt know the money has been held, so dont point this out to them. As far as they are concerned you have the money.

I had this happen, when I was a new eBay member, was £200 and it was held. Buyer never left feedback at all even though I messaged asking! I had to wait 21 days for it to be released! This was after me providing paypal with a tracking number as proof it had been delivered! Hopefully you won't have to wait long

*katie*

I had this happen, when I was a new eBay member, was £200 and it was … I had this happen, when I was a new eBay member, was £200 and it was held. Buyer never left feedback at all even though I messaged asking! I had to wait 21 days for it to be released! This was after me providing paypal with a tracking number as proof it had been delivered! Hopefully you won't have to wait long

^^^ happened to me as well!

Original Poster

damn! ok cool. il just wait see what he says. i have his skype address too! and i have spoken to him

Banned

send buyer a feedback reminder once RM shows as delivered

Original Poster

i will do.
    thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions