Groups

paypal.. i think its a dodgy email!

just opened 2 emails from paypal, that seem really dodgy
    they are both exactly the same except some personnel info
    is missing from one of them..
    it basically says they tried to transfer some money from my account, but it was declined, now my bank account is shut..
    has anyone else had anything simlar??
    thanks

8 Comments

Ha spam, don't do anything except delete it

Original Poster

winifer

Ha spam, don't do anything except delete it

ok will do it now..
    i would go to the bank but its shut for refurb..

Banned

log into paypal not via an email link, i am sure you will find nothing of the sort, and if you do then you can sort it out via paypal

Original Poster

yes it is santander..

Original Poster

sassie

log into paypal not via an email link, i am sure you will find nothing of … log into paypal not via an email link, i am sure you will find nothing of the sort, and if you do then you can sort it out via paypal

it said don't contact paypal about it, take it up with your bank..

Banned

JO-JO

it said don't contact paypal about it, take it up with your bank..

i didnt say contact paypal, i said log into your account, if anything has been refused it will show in there, have you tried to transfer money from your account, if not, then dont worry, if you have then your paypal account will show if it has been declined

Original Poster

sassie

i didnt say contact paypal, i said log into your account, if anything has … i didnt say contact paypal, i said log into your account, if anything has been refused it will show in there, have you tried to transfer money from your account, if not, then dont worry, if you have then your paypal account will show if it has been declined

oh yh sorry.. will have a look..
    thanks

forward mail to spoof@paypal.co.uk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?14
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions