Paypal limited Access HELP!

Hi I am wondering how much money you can transfer about in a space of time without getting this error
For this account I recieved about 8/9 payments of £5 that then were automaticly changed to around 100 AUD (£45) I then transferred that money to my main account in 3 payments all this happened in the space of 2 days. and now I have this error.
I am now wondering NOT how to solve the error but how much i can transfer to my main account for further reference

thanks in advance

Microsnakey

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with a secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# 17 Feb. 2009: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

3 Comments

Banned

You say you received 8 out of 9 payments? So that should have been £40pounds not £45. Maybe something to do with changing it into AUD, they may think you are getting people to pay in money so it changed over to AUD and then you put it back into your bank - being £5 in profit?

I could be completely wrong - it may just be paypal mucking you around though for no reason! Hope it gets sorted.

give them a ring to explain in more detail and give them the info they need to remove the limited access often proof of address etc

Original Poster

caraluvskittens;4405071

You say you received 8 out of 9 payments? So that should have been … You say you received 8 out of 9 payments? So that should have been £40pounds not £45. Maybe something to do with changing it into AUD, they may think you are getting people to pay in money so it changed over to AUD and then you put it back into your bank - being £5 in profit?I could be completely wrong - it may just be paypal mucking you around though for no reason! Hope it gets sorted.

8 or 9 i meant
and I will do that dmissy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763879
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders56
    3. What an absolute disgrace2147
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446

See more discussions