PayPal Login

Posted 22nd Jan
Is anyone having trouble logging into PayPal?

I can’t log in through the app or the website and changed the password and got an email to confirm a change of password but still can’t log in so am wondering if PayPal themselves are having issues.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Works fine for me
Diggsy22/01/2020 09:29

Works fine for me

Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried it on 2 phones and am still having problems. I’ll probably have to call them.
XSerenityX22/01/2020 09:34

Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried it on 2 phones and am still having p …Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried it on 2 phones and am still having problems. I’ll probably have to call them.

Hmm, strange. It worked first time on mine. Definitely worth a call to check nothing odd is going on.
Working fine for me too.
Try the mobiles on mobile data, just incase it's your router
Working fine for me
Also working for me
I did notice whilst doing a speedtest a mention about an issue with Paypal on Downdetector. May be the problem?
Thanks for all your replies. I tried through 2 different networks and couldn’t log in so called them and they took me through all the security questions and told me there had been a suspicious login which may be because I used a different IP and she asked me to try logging in while she was on the phone and it still didn’t work so she said it actually says that my account is locked for 4 hours now so to try later and it will work but I’m not convinced. I have a feeling that I’ll be calling them back later.
PayPal credit wouldn’t show up earlier for me, now I can’t get in. Been like this all morning. There must be issues..
Factory reset your router whilst you're waiting, they do weird things sometimes
A couple of weeks ago my smart bulbs weren't connecting but my lan cabled pc was fine, a factory reset and all's been fine since
deleted2100705
XSerenityX22/01/2020 09:34

Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried it on 2 phones and am still having p …Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried it on 2 phones and am still having problems. I’ll probably have to call them.

Try not to do it too many times or you will get locked out of your account and that will be even worse !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants