PayPal now accepted on AliExpress

Found 4th Oct 2017Edited by:"smsmasters"
Received via a PayPal email:

Pay with PayPal on AliExpress

AliExpress

is a global marketplace where you can buy anything, from electronics to fashion and more.
You can now pay with PayPal on AliExpress.

This only works with sellers who support this payment method (if you see the PayPal logo on their listing).
Community Updates
22 Comments
Ah man thanks. I'll spend more money now.
Ali express any good is it reliable like eBay?
deleted117705
Shame it's not everything - has been operating for a while, but unless things have changed only a very small handful accept it. I'll look later on.
Edited by: "deleted117705" 4th Oct 2017
khalifazed17 m ago

Ali express any good is it reliable like eBay?

It depends on the seller, it's like a Chinese eBay.

All my orders have arrived within 2 weeks or less and this is with free AliExpress Standard Shipping or China Post Registered Mail.

Pick a seller with high feedback and you should be okay. It's even safer this time with PayPal.

Also before opening anything received I record videos so i have evidence should I receive something else.
Edited by: "smsmasters" 4th Oct 2017
Thanks for the info. I've never bought from Ali express because of the worry about not receiving a product ect.. now I'll have a look at their wares! thanks
G0OSE4th Oct 2017

Shame it's not everything - has been operating for a while, but unless …Shame it's not everything - has been operating for a while, but unless things have changed only a very small handful accept it. I'll look later on.

I only noticed PayPal was accepted today when I received an email. I didn't see this option before. I always used a CC.
Edited by: "smsmasters" 4th Oct 2017
Hallelujah.
You getting that out your system now msk ?

um
praise be !
PayPal has been offered on the Payment screen for a few months though greyed out on most orders. That said I've have no issues paying with a card, I've had 3 items out of around 30 not showed up - 2 I suspect never sent due to the low quantity and value (same seller) and one genuinely AWOL, refunded in full in all cases.
freakstyler3 m ago

PayPal has been offered on the Payment screen for a few months though …PayPal has been offered on the Payment screen for a few months though greyed out on most orders. That said I've have no issues paying with a card, I've had 3 items out of around 30 not showed up - 2 I suspect never sent due to the low quantity and value (same seller) and one genuinely AWOL, refunded in full in all cases.

Did you go through the entire dispute process?
smsmasters9 m ago

Did you go through the entire dispute process?

I just opened a dispute through the link in my account, selected the reason and wrote item not received - that's it and the payments went back onto my card within a week. Its a painless process and far easier and quicker than opening a PayPal dispute.
Cheers always a good option.
I do like Ali express I've found a few little gadget things on there that Gearbest don't have.
I've always used my Revolut card to pay on them websites feels a bit safer.
Plus if ordering in $ like sometimes on Gearbest you don't pay any exchange fees.
Ordered loads from them, only once did I have a missing item (ordered 3 got 2), got a refund very quick on the missing one.

As I understand it the seller only gets paid once the buyer confirms the item has been recieved (or a certain time period has gone by), so it is in the best interest of the seller to keep you happy.

I'll never understand how they can sell stuff for 25p with free postage and it arrives with the normal mail. Can't even send a postcard for that here!
AliExpress doesnt seem cheaper than buying through Amazon.
Thanks smsmaster
davewave2 h, 28 m ago

Depends what you're after.
I get 5-10mtr lengths of LED strip lights for less than £2 delivered most times.
davewave7 h, 31 m ago

davewave7 h, 31 m ago

As said, depends on what you want.

Marvel Lego (fake) Figure

Amazon - £3.99

Aliexpress - 42p

They are both the exact same product.
Massive difference on small items like this.
Other stuff not so much.
Woohoo, I had no idea.
None of my paypal payments on Aliexpress are going through. Tried a number of sellers and when I checkout with paypal I get an email from paypal saying could not process payment.
Paypal say that its fine their end and Aliexpress is rejecting the payments.
Has anyone encountered problems trying to checkout using Paypal on AliExpress? I'm trying to pay for my first order there but keep getting the message "Payment failed Reason: System error. Suggestion: The system is busy. Please try again."

The customer service seems non-existent via the website and Facebook contact seems non-responsive.
Has this stopped now?
Ali express is fantastic! All my orders came fast no issues.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants