Groups

Paypal now charging a fee to send money via PPG???

Ok, I just forwarded a small payment to someone for an item I have purchased off HUKD's, however was charged a fee for sending as PPG!

Have I done something incorrectly, or is this their normal recent procedure?! I definitely sent it as a gift, I tried to untick the 'fee' box, and it said the buyer would have to pay - so i obviously ticked it and paid the fee myself!

I'm still in shock! Think personal sales on here are going to soon resort to cash on collection, lol.

7 Comments

Has to be from your paypal balance or from direct debit funding from your bank, debit card transctions are charged

or foreign ones are charged also..

if you dont have enough funds yes they do

How much was the charge??

They've always done this if you don't already have the money in your account.

Just try & use the money from your paypal balance, or from your bank account, otherwise your be stuck paying the fees, which IMO are a con!

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7609954

Has to be from your paypal balance or from direct debit funding from your … Has to be from your paypal balance or from direct debit funding from your bank, debit card transctions are charged

Oh, I did pay from my card!... At least I know now :-( !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844468
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions