Expired

Paypal pay after delivery

Found 22nd Apr 2014
hi I want too know what sites accept this I have not had the option to apply it to any order on ebay or other sites.

I am opted in and bank and card are linked also I'm verified by PayPal.

paypal are useless they can't tell you what sites and ebay sellers accept it.

it's a good idea if it did work'!
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
17 Comments

Ebay definitely use it as I use it quite a lot.

I have also used it with house of Fraser and zest beauty.

Other than that I'm not sure who else accepts it,I have googled loads but can't find any information. I have seen myself going right through an order to try and find out.

Pay after delivery can also be used with Fat Face
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 24th May 2014

Dominos have this too.

Original Poster

Thanks guys

It will be listed alongside bank/credit cards accepted on sites.

dereklogan7

Try here: … Try here: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Watercooler-Archive/FULL-list-of-online-merchants-websites-that-accept-paypal/td-p/269038

OP is referring to payment after delivery not standard PayPal.

Original Poster

redhot999

OP is referring to payment after delivery not standard PayPal.

Yeh I was lol

So how does this work then?

You order something, they deliver it, you confirm delivery and then the money is taken from PayPal?

NEtech

So how does this work then?You order something, they deliver it, you … So how does this work then?You order something, they deliver it, you confirm delivery and then the money is taken from PayPal?

Money comes out 14 days after purchase I gather. https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PADLaunch-outside
If a dispute is lodged within 14 days no money taken at all unless seller wins dispute.
Edited by: "redhot999" 23rd Apr 2014

Thanks, just enrolled.

I'm sure PayPal is owned by eBay?

rikkif1990

I'm sure PayPal is owned by eBay?

That is correct, why do you ask?

NEtech

That is correct, why do you ask?

Good question, I don't really know

superdrug and bargain crazy both accept pay after delivery.. i have used it many times at both online stores abd payment gets taken out my bank 14 days after order date...

Anyone know how often you can use this service?

I have used it 3 times in the last month.

For £15, £39 and £70. The last payment is now showing in my PayPal account as being taken from my bank account on the 23rd, although it still has not left my bank according to my online statement.

Anyway I now do not seem to have this service offered to me any more on Ebay.

I have purchased a few things this last week for about a fiver and it never gave me the option to pay after delivery, I am assuming I must have reached my limit due to the 3 outstanding payments (which have now cleared).

Anyone know if there is a limit to how much you can 'tick on' using this service?

Edited by: "NEtech" 24th May 2014

NEtech

Anyone know how often you can use this service?I have used it 3 times in … Anyone know how often you can use this service?I have used it 3 times in the last month.For £15, £39 and £70. The last payment is now showing in my PayPal account as being taken from my bank account on the 23rd, although it still has not left my bank according to my online statement.Anyway I now do not seem to have this service offered to me any more on Ebay.I have purchased a few things this last week for about a fiver and it never gave me the option to pay after delivery, I am assuming I must have reached my limit due to the 3 outstanding payments (which have now cleared).Anyone know if there is a limit to how much you can 'tick on' using this service?

I don't think there is a limit for the amount of transactions but spending limit I think is 12k
I use it alot both through ebay and elsewhere.

I have noticed though on ebay that the option will not always be there depending on how you go through checkout.

If you click buy now and pay its there,if you add things to basket then go through checkout it doesn't give me the option.

I have also noticed that it does take slightly longer than the 14 days
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 24th May 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions