Groups

Paypal Payment problem

My mum has been selling on ebay for a while and has had her paypal address linked to the same e-mail address on ebay - no problems.

But yesterday, 2 out of 3 of her items that sold, have for some reason gone to a different e-mail account. Her address is :

x.yyyyy@ntlworld.com

but the paypal details have gone to :

xyyyyy@ntlworld.com (i.e. no full stop).

Notrhing has been changed at all - she has not done anything. Someone else bought an item yestreday and she rec'd the amt via paypal no problems.

Her paypal address has the correct e-mail address so how do we go about getting the payment from the wrong e-mail to the right one, hence the correct paypal acount?

Any advice gratefully rec'd! Or if anyone had the best e-mail address to contact paypal/ebay??

Thanks

3 Comments

may be a paypal glitch,i ended up calling hsbc over it yesterday as the paypal payments i sent via ebay didnt get to the sellers!
    try rnging paypal and speaking to someone there about it

the only way to get it back from the wrong address is for the buyer to stop the transaction,they can only do that if the payment hasnt been accepted,and then resend to the correct email address,or for you to report to paypal and let them investiagte

Original Poster

Cheers - obv paypal had a funny few moments! Might be quicker to get the buyers to cancel and then re invoice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions