Groups

Paypal Pre Pay Visa Card help please

I got a Paypal prepay visa card from Paypal yesterday, i have activated it and transferred £70 direct from my paypal account onto the card.

I was wondering how long it will take to go on the card from when i transferred the funds from paypal, onto the paypal pre pay card?

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

I thought it was instant. Can you not go and check the balance on the card?

It takes around a 2-3 days when I transfer cash to mine.

Original Poster

I have checked the balance it states that i have 5p on it from when i transferred £5 to buy the card at £4.95.

The balance was updated this morning and its still 5p, yet my paypal account says it has been transferred, and completed so wondering if its because its a weekend???

radiocde;5424467

I thought it was instant. Can you not go and check the balance on the … I thought it was instant. Can you not go and check the balance on the card?

I've looked at it and the card is issued by RBS so it will probably won't be instant.

amcol;5424484

I have checked the balance it states that i have 5p on it from when i … I have checked the balance it states that i have 5p on it from when i transferred £5 to buy the card at £4.95. The balance was updated this morning and its still 5p, yet my paypal account says it has been transferred, and completed so wondering if its because its a weekend???

Yeah, transactions will be updated at the beginning of the working week to reflect any spend over a weekend.

Original Poster

Brilliant, so hopefully tomorrow it will be on there then :-)

Original Poster

Left you both rep, thanks again for your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions