Found 31st Jan 2010
Was just wondering what sort of security paypal offer for general purchases like on forums...

eg, If I bought a phone off you on here and paid via paypal goods purchase, but you didn't send what could be done ?

Cheers
James

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Zilch........

yep nuthing even if its not via paypal gift unless its from ebay they dont care

I thought aslong as it was not done as a gift but done as transaction paying your 3.4% then you where covered, I have been in the past!!!

You are covered if it doesn't arrive but thats all (eg. you aren't covered if its faulty)

Nope, no protection unless not received at all

Emzy81;7710961

You are covered if it doesn't arrive but thats all (eg. you aren't … You are covered if it doesn't arrive but thats all (eg. you aren't covered if its faulty)

for example I ordered some lucky charms from tempting foods i think its called, anyway they didn't arrive and had no response from them, id paid via paypal so i opened a dispute and paypal refunded me

If they can't provide tracking number or prove it was delivered then you would get a refund after the set amount of time paypal states.

Emzy81;7710985

for example I ordered some lucky charms from tempting foods i think its … for example I ordered some lucky charms from tempting foods i think its called, anyway they didn't arrive and had no response from them, id paid via paypal so i opened a dispute and paypal refunded me

Lucky Charms!!! aren't those illegal now, turn you mental :w00t:

Emzy81;7710985

for example I ordered some lucky charms from tempting foods i think its … for example I ordered some lucky charms from tempting foods i think its called, anyway they didn't arrive and had no response from them, id paid via paypal so i opened a dispute and paypal refunded me

Temptingg foods is a shop.You are covered by paypal when buying from a shop,

mrman007;7711362

Lucky Charms!!! aren't those illegal now, turn you mental :w00t:

Mmmm Lucky Charms, think they were removed from sale in the uk because they had too much sugar in them? But yeah i would say Mental if they were given to kids.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    2. School shoes - with lights77
    3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11

See more discussions