Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Paypal £25 special offer

Posted 26th Nov 2021
3836774_1.jpgWorth checking, and I've seen a few people on here also get this offer through various deals but I went to purchase something in Paypal and was given a special offer of £25 off. I don't know where its come from.
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
19 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Author
    P1P226/11/2021 13:02

It's a Christmas competition. …It's a Christmas competition. https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/holiday-giveaway

Ah okay, I did think it was linked to the entries but at the same time was slightly confused as I thought you'd get notified if you won something
  2. Avatar
    Nadz26/11/2021 13:12

Ah okay, I did think it was linked to the entries but at the same time was …Ah okay, I did think it was linked to the entries but at the same time was slightly confused as I thought you'd get notified if you won something

They do notify you usually a week after the funds appear in your rewards.
  3. Avatar
    P1P226/11/2021 13:02

It's a Christmas competition. …It's a Christmas competition. https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/holiday-giveaway

Thanks entered lol
  4. Avatar
    Yea I won £25 the first week of this competition with 2 entries, and didn't win anything the second week with 47 entries. Guess it's all about luck.
  5. Avatar
    thats strange I just received £25 off my Paypal order. No notification of winning etc. I just happened to order something after I clicked on this deal
  6. Avatar
    I just ordered some perfume from armani website for £84.
    When I checked out to pay by paypal it said £34 payment + special offer applied £50.
    Just checked my paypal and sure enough only £34 was taken.
    Was worried at first it was one of those get now pay later with interest type things, because I didn't get any emails or anything saying I'd won £50 off.
    Anyway, Thanks to everyone posting above - I now know it was a comp win.

Cheers
  7. Avatar
    Nice
  8. Avatar
    Crap I wasn’t opted in. Missed 30 odd entries surely
  9. Avatar
    dragonfury26/11/2021 17:19

thats strange I just received £25 off my Paypal order. No notification of …thats strange I just received £25 off my Paypal order. No notification of winning etc. I just happened to order something after I clicked on this deal

I had this too.. I got a notification last Friday, around lunchtime, that I had won £25. Spent it over my next 3 orders. Placed an order today and I had a £25 discount in the basket, I wondered if it a black Friday deal but had an email 20 minutes ago saying I have won £25 again. Nothing showing in my PayPal account under rewards so I wonder if they issue the rewards before the send the email a bit later on. I've just gone as far as the checkout in PayPal in a test order but no discount showing.
  10. Avatar
    _stan26/11/2021 21:55

I had this too.. I got a notification last Friday, around lunchtime, that … I had this too.. I got a notification last Friday, around lunchtime, that I had won £25. Spent it over my next 3 orders. Placed an order today and I had a £25 discount in the basket, I wondered if it a black Friday deal but had an email 20 minutes ago saying I have won £25 again. Nothing showing in my PayPal account under rewards so I wonder if they issue the rewards before the send the email a bit later on. I've just gone as far as the checkout in PayPal in a test order but no discount showing.

If you go to the bottom of your "wallet" it shows the balance you've won. I didn't receive any emails and only noticed when I was about to pay that my £240 purchase was being covered by PayPal as I had won £250. Other account had £50. Happy days.
  11. Avatar
    How do you know you've successfully entered? paypal.com/uk/…moe is this the only link you need to click?
  12. Avatar
    This just happened to me, i was shocked and thought i'd clicked something odd when completing the purchase only to find out i'd won £25 in one of the draws. I'll be purchasing everything else through paypal for christmas now
  13. Avatar
    Can anyone clarify - the free entry button counts as 50 entries (in my understanding)... and there's a limit of 50 entries per week... so any purchases beyond that don't result in more entries as long as you click the free entries button each week?
    Presumably free entries are weighted the same as paid ones?

Seems weird, doesn't really incentivise purchases to get entries
  14. Avatar
    this_is_fun30/11/2021 15:09

Can anyone clarify - the free entry button counts as 50 entries (in my …Can anyone clarify - the free entry button counts as 50 entries (in my understanding)... and there's a limit of 50 entries per week... so any purchases beyond that don't result in more entries as long as you click the free entries button each week?Presumably free entries are weighted the same as paid ones? Seems weird, doesn't really incentivise purchases to get entries

Correct.
  15. Avatar
    I won £25 last week. Very happy.
  16. Avatar
    Just found out I won 3 times!

Only realised when went to checkout and said 50 voucher. This post helped me understand what went on!!!

Well happy and popped another 50 free entries in for this week!
  17. Avatar
    Author
    It has been great, good on PayPal for this. I have won 25/25/50 so far on stuff I was going to buy anyways.
Post a comment
Top Merchants