Found 24th Apr 2009
Hi guys
I sold a PS3 game on ebay last weekend I got the paypal payment imediately and carried on as normal. I just got a message from the buyer explaining that she had an unexpected payment from her bank and my payment was one of the payments that 'bounced'. My paypal account shows no change and I still have the transaction as completed.
Does paypal still pay me and thats her problem at her bank or will I get a reversal in the coming days?

Sorry couldn't find this info on paypal website or google.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

once its come out of her bank into paypal it shouldn't be reversed but i think you should telephone payal and ask them to make sure on that one!

I believe you would only lose the money if she paid you by Echeque, and it hasn't cleared.

Don't send the ps3 and refund her paypal will reverse the payment, has happened to me twice on ebay.

Original Poster

markrfc;5017457

Don't send the ps3 and refund her paypal will reverse the payment, has … Don't send the ps3 and refund her paypal will reverse the payment, has happened to me twice on ebay.

Thanks for the replies, The item was paid for on the 19th/Apr/09 and sent to the buyer(game received). I only got a message today from the buyer telling me the payment bounced but my paypal account still shows it as completed on 19/04/09?

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5020844

PP don't know the payment has bounced yet, hence why all is good with you … PP don't know the payment has bounced yet, hence why all is good with you account at the mo. In the next day or so, when the bank tells PP the payment has bounced and they won't be getting the money, your transaction will be reversed.

I have refunded the transaction after making enquiries & am now waiting for a cheque.

Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions