Found 3rd May 2008
I remember reading on a HUKD post a while ago something about Paypal where it was mentioned that there's a certain amount of money you're allowed in your Paypal account at one time for tax reasons i think it was.

Does anyone know what i'm referring to and if you do, can you please clarify.

1. Misc
  2. Paypal
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Paypal
8 Comments

Banned

Have a look here....

hotukdeals.com/ite…ed/

p.s. used the advanced search facility by entering +paypal +tax in search for keyword then changing the drop down box from "Search Titles Only" to "Search Entire Posts".

Banned

you would be mad to leave any large amount in paypal (over £50). They can just suspend your account for 180 days with no valid reason and you have to jump through hoops to get it back.

[url]www.paypalsucks.com[/url]

Banned

csiman;2017939

you would be mad to leave any large amount in paypal (over £50). They can … you would be mad to leave any large amount in paypal (over £50). They can just suspend your account for 180 days with no valid reason and you have to jump through hoops to get it back.[url]www.paypalsucks.com[/url]

That's the best site ever! a freind opened my eyes to that some time ago. Users that have never seen it, READ IT..

Original Poster

csiman;2017939

you would be mad to leave any large amount in paypal (over £50). They can … you would be mad to leave any large amount in paypal (over £50). They can just suspend your account for 180 days with no valid reason and you have to jump through hoops to get it back.[url]www.paypalsucks.com[/url]

What what you recommend i use on my website as an alternative to Paypal?

Banned

hypnoticstate;2019065

paypal is ok, just do not leave a substantial balance in it. Especially if you are doing mostly payments in and they are not from ebay. I did this and they just froze my account and I had to prove all the goods that I was selling were legitimate by sending in receipts etc.

Couldnt provide these as they were just second hand stuff I had lying around. had to wait 180 days before I got my money (£350).

Original Poster

csiman;2019098

paypal is ok, just do not leave a substantial balance in it. Especially … paypal is ok, just do not leave a substantial balance in it. Especially if you are doing mostly payments in and they are not from ebay. I did this and they just froze my account and I had to prove all the goods that I was selling were legitimate by sending in receipts etc.Couldnt provide these as they were just second hand stuff I had lying around. had to wait 180 days before I got my money (£350).

But i don't sell products, i sell advertising space and for a good sized advert, i might end up with a "significant balance" unavoidably.

Banned

hypnoticstate;2019115

But i don't sell products, i sell advertising space and for a good sized … But i don't sell products, i sell advertising space and for a good sized advert, i might end up with a "significant balance" unavoidably.

yeah but withdraw it immediately.

hypnoticstate;2019065

try google checkout or nochex
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions