PayPal question?!?!?

Found 19th Mar
How do you know if it's goods and services or friends and family they've selected when the money's been sent? I haven't sold it on eBay but another platform, I'm assuming as there is no fee been deducted they've paid as friends and family but how can I been certain? Thanks in advanced
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
No fees for friends and family, you get full amount
Also going down friends and family route make sure the trusting buyer doesn't add anything in the comments on the PayPal payment like here is payment for goods on shpock etc total giveaway to PayPal you are abusing it
Original Poster
caverncity12 m ago

Also going down friends and family route make sure the trusting buyer …Also going down friends and family route make sure the trusting buyer doesn't add anything in the comments on the PayPal payment like here is payment for goods on shpock etc total giveaway to PayPal you are abusing it

Hey thanks. Nope he hasn't added any notes. It's all packed up and ready to go tomorrow.
You can tell straight away by looking at your balance. If someone sends you £20 and you got less then they've not selected it.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 19th Mar
Original Poster
RiverDragon814 m ago

You can tell straight away by looking at your balance. If someone sends …You can tell straight away by looking at your balance. If someone sends you £20 and you got less then they've haven't selected it.

Cheers thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants