Groups

Paypal question

If someone buys something off me & pays using paypal, I know it charges me to with draw it, but if I want to buy something myself using paypal would it charge me to use it?

For example, £10 gets put in my account, when I buy something, will it cover £10 worth of the item or will it take a percentage?

Hope that makes sence.

Cheers
    james

7 Comments

as long as they pay via gift or add fees when paying you, you will have £10 hth

paypal don't charge to spend money ... they only charge to recieve it ...... but then you can send the money as "gift" so that the reciever doesn't pay the fees either but by doing this you forfeit any paypal help if something goes wrong

Original Poster

Thanks alot for the replies!

Reps

no.....

they dont charge if your paying someone.They take a fee off anything you get paid into your account ...they also take another fee (25p)if you transfer any money you have in your paypal account,into your bank account

Banned

lorsmanic;5051987

they dont charge if your paying someone.They take a fee off anything you … they dont charge if your paying someone.They take a fee off anything you get paid into your account ...they also take another fee (25p)if you transfer any money you have in your paypal account,into your bank account

fees only if under £50 withdrawn

casparwhite;5052154

fees only if under £50 withdrawn

yeah ment to put that .i was distracted by my need for nicotine.......lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions