Groups

Paypal Question

Banned
    Transfered money to paypal, just want to double check its the number bottom right below the name ?

And also it says the transaction is complete transferring to my bank, but when trying to order something online says that it is refused, only ever happens when theres no funds. Does this mean paypal have passed the details but the bank are yet to process it ?

7 Comments

can take up to 5 days to get to paypal account

by the sound of it you put money from a/c into paypal?

a/c should be set up so anything you buy (if no money is in paypal ) comes straight out of a/c

thats how mine works

Original Poster Banned

holly100;8542139

can take up to 5 days to get to paypal account

Sorry rushed the description. I withdrew money from paypal to my bank account. Was confused whether the number shown as x-1234 was the number under the date and name. And it says transaction complete yet when trying to order from tesco entertainment it is refused

ryman1000;8542152

Sorry rushed the description. I withdrew money from paypal to my bank … Sorry rushed the description. I withdrew money from paypal to my bank account. Was confused whether the number shown as x-1234 was the number under the date and name. And it says transaction complete yet when trying to order from tesco entertainment it is refused

ok - you will definately wait for at least 3 days before its in account - :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

holly100;8542197

ok - you will definately wait for at least 3 days before its in account - … ok - you will definately wait for at least 3 days before its in account - :thumbsup:

Thanks, not sure why it says completed then. It was 2 days ago though, so possible maybe ?
    Repped btw :thumbsup:

takes about 7 days for the money to clear

Original Poster Banned

Snoop7;8542302

takes about 7 days for the money to clear

:? 7 !

yea depends when you withdrew it really, last time i did mine on a friday and it cleared the following friday
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…810
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions