Groups

PayPal Question

If you are using an unverified paypal account with no cards added to the account is it still possible to purchase goods?

I was wondering this as im sure i came accross this before and it's affecting me purchasing on the forum. Any answers appreciated,
    - Thanks

5 Comments

Yes you can if you have confirmed a bank account with them. But you will be limited to a maximum amount of TOTAL payments (used to be £500) at which point you will have to verfiy your account.

Edit: Now £1,000.

Not suitable for Odds are.. moved to Misc

Original Poster

But my question is if i made up a paypal account here and now, and then two minutes later i was sent £20, would i be able to spend it or would it ask me to add a bank account.

iDeal

But my question is if i made up a paypal account here and now, and then … But my question is if i made up a paypal account here and now, and then two minutes later i was sent £20, would i be able to spend it or would it ask me to add a bank account.

Ah that wasn't the question you asked. However the answer still stands. You can up to the total £1000 spending limit, then you will have to verify your account.

Also be careful that the person sending the money doesn't use a credit card as you will have to sign up for a higher level account which I believe will involve being verified.

Original Poster

Ok thanks mate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions