Groups

Paypal question

Hey i just sold 2 games to my friend - tmnt and gun

I set my account up so i could receive funds and i got the payment message now

I was wondering , i have my debit card registed , wil i be able to pay the money into my account or will i have to enter my bank account details

Or can i just leave the money on my paypal to spend on the net?

Cheers

Daniel

p.s how long does paypal take to clear

16 Comments

Enter the bank account details on paypal and you can transfer into your bank takes 5 - 7 working days

You can leave the money in your account and spend on the net yes!

dandoc2

Or can i just leave the money on my paypal to spend on the net?

Yes you can......

dandoc2

p.s how long does paypal take to clear

Transferring into a bank or just accepting the paypal payment?

Original Poster

qazim

Enter the bank account details on paypal and you can transfer into your … Enter the bank account details on paypal and you can transfer into your bank takes 5 - 7 working daysYou can leave the money in your account and spend on the net yes!

Sweet - just bought logans run on ebay for £7 but ive only got £7.03 in my bankk so its gunna be a close call lol

dandoc2

Sweet - just bought logans run on ebay for £7 but ive only got £7.03 in m … Sweet - just bought logans run on ebay for £7 but ive only got £7.03 in my bankk so its gunna be a close call lol

lol youll only have 3p left in your account!!!!

God I hate bank accounts you dont realize how much your spent until you see your statement!!!

Original Poster

qazim

lol youll only have 3p left in your account!!!!God I hate bank accounts … lol youll only have 3p left in your account!!!!God I hate bank accounts you dont realize how much your spent until you see your statement!!!

I dont have a job (i know disgraceful) and im living off money i got from my last job - had about £200 in my accoun last month - but i bought an electric guitar and spent £70on dvds (of which i still owe £30 - ive got £7.03 left as i said but i paid £35 cheque into my account day b4 yday so it should be in soon

dandoc2

I dont have a job (i know disgraceful) and im living off money i got from … I dont have a job (i know disgraceful) and im living off money i got from my last job - had about £200 in my accoun last month - but i bought an electric guitar and spent £70on dvds (of which i still owe £30 - ive got £7.03 left as i said but i paid £35 cheque into my account day b4 yday so it should be in soon

lol! hrmm even when you work your like spend spend spend ! and when it comes to the end of the month your relize you spent so much money

BUT when i have cash I am more careful because I know how much im spending

but anyway are you looking for a job? its very hard!

Original Poster

qazim

lol! hrmm even when you work your like spend spend spend ! and when it … lol! hrmm even when you work your like spend spend spend ! and when it comes to the end of the month your relize you spent so much moneyBUT when i have cash I am more careful because I know how much im spendingbut anyway are you looking for a job? its very hard!

Yes i am - i joined a recruitment agency 28th August and applied for a job with the home office in croydon admin and immigration stuff etc like £12k

But after i applied i was told that they have to do a security check on me (im as honst as anyone can be and ive enver done anything wrong) but its been like 4 weeks and i rang them up today adn asked if i was guranteed the job and they said no which was a real blow to me

Im gunna wait 1 more week and then try something else - my friends have all gone to uni now and ive got no friends around my area which is sad i know and it gets depressing being at home all day

I really do want a job but no-one cares - im not a stupid person - i studied business-biology -ict and general studies for A levels- i didnt pass as i froze during the exams and couldnt write --- i only got like 1b's 7 cs in Gcse and its just hard you know

I will stop moaning and feeling sorry for myself and go to bed even though i havent got anything planned ive still gotta keep a routine just incase i get the home office job

dandoc2

Yes i am - i joined a recruitment agency 28th August and applied for a … Yes i am - i joined a recruitment agency 28th August and applied for a job with the home office in croydon admin and immigration stuff etc like £12kBut after i applied i was told that they have to do a security check on me (im as honst as anyone can be and ive enver done anything wrong) but its been like 4 weeks and i rang them up today adn asked if i was guranteed the job and they said no which was a real blow to me Im gunna wait 1 more week and then try something else - my friends have all gone to uni now and ive got no friends around my area which is sad i know and it gets depressing being at home all day I really do want a job but no-one cares - im not a stupid person - i studied business-biology -ict and general studies for A levels- i didnt pass as i froze during the exams and couldnt write --- i only got like 1b's 7 cs in Gcse and its just hard you knowI will stop moaning and feeling sorry for myself and go to bed even though i havent got anything planned ive still gotta keep a routine just incase i get the home office job

Yeah well security checks do take a VERY long time trust me when I got mine done it took 7 weeks!!!!!!

Why dont you do an apprenticeship?

Original Poster

qazim

Yeah well security checks do take a VERY long time trust me when I got … Yeah well security checks do take a VERY long time trust me when I got mine done it took 7 weeks!!!!!!Why dont you do an apprenticeship?

I think its too late now - im not really good at that type of stuff or anything really :giggle: -- 7 weeks ! no lol cant wait that long - where do you work if you dont mind me asking

dandoc2

I think its too late now - im not really good at that type of stuff or … I think its too late now - im not really good at that type of stuff or anything really :giggle: -- 7 weeks ! no lol cant wait that long - where do you work if you dont mind me asking

ibm computers

well apprenticeship is good because your get paid as well for a student its very good!

Original Poster

qazim

ibm computers

Ah right - my parents keep telling my to join the police my dads there but is retiring soon and my sisters a PCSO - but i dont really want to follow them i wana find something for myself

I did original aim to be a doctor - but i failed chemistry and physics in year 9 so couldnt continue them

I then was gunna be a Murse (male nurse) but everyone laughed so i just forgot about that - plus id be rubbish

Looks like Mcdonalds is the way forward for me

dandoc2

Ah right - my parents kep telling my to join the police my dads there but … Ah right - my parents kep telling my to join the police my dads there but is retiring soon and my sisters a PCSO - but i dont really want to follow them i wanan find something for myself

how about think you need money and i have very good programming skills

Well rob bank of England electroncally and we go half half :giggle:

o well! ANyway just home you get that job! Make your CV look good and hand it out in the shops for Christmas job

even police force is good because its 18 month training and then 20k+ job

Original Poster

qazim

how about think you need money and i have very good programming skills … how about think you need money and i have very good programming skills Well rob bank of England electroncally and we go half half :giggle: o well! ANyway just home you get that job! Make your CV look good and hand it out in the shops for Christmas jobeven police force is good because its 18 month training and then 20k+ job

Hald and half :-( 60/40 my way please :giggle:

My programming skills go as far as Macromedia flash animations but i deleted the software when i realised its illegal--- tried to make my own website but got so confused doing the code and ftp server and linking pages properly and just though forget it

dandoc2

Hald and half :-( 60/40 my way please :giggle:

lol! Anyway im going bed!

P:S Paypal clearing is a big issue long story ill explain in the morning or afternoon

qazim

lol youll only have 3p left in your account!!!!God I hate bank accounts … lol youll only have 3p left in your account!!!!God I hate bank accounts you dont realize how much your spent until you see your statement!!!

That's why I like online banking (apart from the fact that people keep sending phishing emails to try to steal your details obviously), I can check my statement at any time (unless the website or my internet is playing up of course :?).

I would say as a rule though, I'm very careful about what I spend, and quite often take a lot of thought before deciding upon whether to do so (in some cases that is a curse though, as by the time I decide it may mean I have missed out on a fantastic deal :w00t:).

I do admit that it would be handy if PayPal allowed those with Debit Cards to actually withdraw it onto that, so it reaches your account quicker, but I guess if that was going to be implemented, it would have been a long time ago

Original Poster

Mattitude

That's why I like online banking (apart from the fact that people keep … That's why I like online banking (apart from the fact that people keep sending phishing emails to try to steal your details obviously), I can check my statement at any time (unless the website or my internet is playing up of course :?).I would say as a rule though, I'm very careful about what I spend, and quite often take a lot of thought before deciding upon whether to do so (in some cases that is a curse though, as by the time I decide it may mean I have missed out on a fantastic deal :w00t:).

I had about 75 dvds last christmas im now pushing over 260 and all quality titles

Anyways im tired :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions