Groups

paypal quick question please

An ebay seller giving me a refund, he said he would sort it yesterday anbway its not in in my account yet, how long does it take please to get to my account?

Before anyone moans that I never googled it, I did and could not see the answer about refunds. Thanks

6 Comments

Should be instant mate. YOu should have received an email from paypal telling you that you have got it too,.

Paypal Refunds Should Be Instant - You Will Get Email:thumbsup:

wonkey;4764284

Should be instant mate. YOu should have received an email from paypal … Should be instant mate. YOu should have received an email from paypal telling you that you have got it too,.

Yeah. It's instant. Maybe they haven't refunded yet?

Original Poster

Thanks Holly, Wonkey and Bella, think they are mucking me around - will see if they do it monday. I had problems with this company anyway selling me dodgy chargers. Well it was only about 5pm yest they said they would give me a refund, so maybe they will do it next week

You will get an email to say they have sent you the money back, but if you paid them through paypal via your bank account it will take a few days to come back into your paypal account, which is annoying because you will probably then just transfer it back to your bank!

Original Poster

leopardspots;4764437

You will get an email to say they have sent you the money back, but if … You will get an email to say they have sent you the money back, but if you paid them through paypal via your bank account it will take a few days to come back into your paypal account, which is annoying because you will probably then just transfer it back to your bank!

Thanks, I used debit card via apaypal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller99

See more discussions