Found 21st Jun 2007
Hey all,

I just got an e-mail from paypal saying receiving limit of £250??

"We are sending you a reminder that you are approaching your PayPal receiving
limit. You can receive £50.00 GBP worth of payments this month before you will
need to upgrade your account to a Premier or Business account."

Ok, the trouble is i need to receive more than £50 as i am selling a phone, may I ask if upgrading to a premier account is the only way to receive more than £50 for me??

Many thanks

five

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Yep, you need to upgrade. Only takes a few minutes, but you will then be charged 3.4% and 20p on every transaction. That is money in to your account NOT out. Paying someone in Pounds Sterling is FREE.
Paypal is not really a good idea, in my opinion for a Mobile Phone. Mobiles are targeted by scammers, be very careful please.

Sloth/Mod

If you must use paypal for your phone. Make sure that you only sell to someone with good feedback and a confirmed address in paypal.

Listen to Steve's (edit - & Sy's) advice, these guys are the pro's.
Steve, where's your C&P sig?!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Listen to Steve's (edit - & Sy's) advice, these guys are the pro's.Steve, … Listen to Steve's (edit - & Sy's) advice, these guys are the pro's.Steve, where's your C&P sig?!?!

Good point Sy. :thumbsup:

[CENTER]__________________
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff][CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff]][COLOR=red]Steve's Ebay tips for Sellers and Buyers[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR]
][COLOR=blue]Reward Websites including Quidco info[/COLOR] :thumbsup: [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=black]IF YOU THINK A POST COULD BE A SCAM OR YOU THINK IT'S 'DODGY', REPORT IT BY CLICKING ON THE RED TRIANGLEON THAT POST. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/COLOR]

does it take any fees off you that goes into your account if its just the basic limited account??

muffin247

does it take any fees off you that goes into your account if its just the … does it take any fees off you that goes into your account if its just the basic limited account??

Sorry, I don't understand you.:?
Do you mean into your Bank Account from your Paypal Account? If so, there is no charge if you withdraw £50 or more. Below £50 and you get charged 25p. That applies to all Paypal Accounts.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions