EXPIRED

PayPal refund and feedback.

I purchased what turned out to be a fake 16gb Sony flashdrive from what looked to be a reputable seller after trawling eBay for quite a while in search of a genuine item.

Having received it today it was blatently obvious to even my untrained eye that it was more Fony than Sony!

I contacted the seller and wasn't very pleasant - stating that I wanted a full refund, if he wanted his item back to send a SAE and stating that I had no doubts that it was a dishonest sale rather than an error.

After offering to post the money back to me (£1 coins included I imagine) with the SAE I obviously insisted on a PayPal refund and he has now provided it - as well as requesting positive feedback.

BUT - this seller has sold and is still selling the same product and so I don't want other poor fools like me to buy from what they think is a 100% seller. However - I don't want my money to be taken back either.

I know that it's probably general knowledge to most - but can he reclaim my refund in any way. Or am I safe to post negative feedback now?

7 Comments

No he can't reclaim the refund. I would suggest you provide the negative feedback and also report the seller

Original Poster

robot1000;8943745

No he can't reclaim the refund. I would suggest you provide the negative … No he can't reclaim the refund. I would suggest you provide the negative feedback and also report the seller

Thanks.:thumbsup:
Rep for you.;-)

robot1000;8943745

No he can't reclaim the refund. I would suggest you provide the negative … No he can't reclaim the refund. I would suggest you provide the negative feedback and also report the seller

I agree, also save some other buyer going through the hassle you have :thumbsup:

Report him/her !

I bought an item on Ebay from Cash Converters and it stated it was a PAL copy (it was an xbox game). When it arrived it wasn't so was no use to us. We contacted them and they refunded us, i gave a neutral feedback.
Two days later they emailled me saying if i changed my feedback to positive they would refund us again. I refused and threatened to report them to ebay.
There's no use changing feedback as it's not fair on other sellers who take the time to look at a seller's feedback.

He has refunded,he can not reverse that,so just leave whatever feedback you find appropiate

Original Poster

Thanks to all. I did leave negative feedback - first time ever.

Like most - I rely on feedback scores and comments amongst other things. I paid a respectable amount, not a silly amount indicating it was fake.
Hopefully someone else will find it useful.

You should leave him neg feedback.

I bought a fake 16gb MicroSD card, and when challenged the seller made excuses about an error and refunded me in full. I gave him neg feedback and said 'selling fake cards isn't a mistake, it's fraud'. He has twice asked me to cancel the transaction which would remove the feedback I left for him. I have refused because hopefully it will save someone else being conned.

So many users have bought from him and given positive feedback without checking the card, fortunately a few more users have now realized they have been coned by him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763818
    3. GOT Leaks again413
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048

See more discussions