PayPal refund pending

Posted 15th Oct
Hi
I have a PayPal payment refund pending from a seller anyone know why.is it because payment was from card and not funds in PayPal?
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Sometimes the seller doesnt have the funds in their account to refund. Might take a few days
Had the same happen to me last week. Payment showed as pending on 7th but wasn’t cleared until today so over a week.
ask paypal, or just avoid the con job known as paypal
I have just refunded a buyer and PayPal says it will take around 6 days. Quite normal if there are no funds in the PayPal account.
This happens to me every time I get refunded through PayPal and it's been under a week since I made the original transaction. Very annoying. They take the payment from us straight away so I don't see why refunding that payment should take up to 10 days.

If you log in from the PayPal website you should be able to see the date the refund is pending until.
speedy201916/10/2019 07:54

This happens to me every time I get refunded through PayPal and it's been …This happens to me every time I get refunded through PayPal and it's been under a week since I made the original transaction. Very annoying. They take the payment from us straight away so I don't see why refunding that payment should take up to 10 days.If you log in from the PayPal website you should be able to see the date the refund is pending until.

This seems to be a problem only with bank transfers into the PayPal account. If a debit card is used, it is a lot quicker.
Edited by: "bozo007" 16th Oct
bozo00716/10/2019 13:07

This seems to be a problem only with bank transfers into the PayPal …This seems to be a problem only with bank transfers into the PayPal account. If a debit card is used, it is a lot quicker.

I had no idea. Will make card my default payment option now and see how that goes.

Thanks.
bozo00716/10/2019 13:07

This seems to be a problem only with bank transfers into the PayPal …This seems to be a problem only with bank transfers into the PayPal account. If a debit card is used, it is a lot quicker.

Didn't know this...

PayPal say funds Will be available on or around 18th Oct.
Still not cleared and a email said 18th
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants