Groups

Paypal sending money question

hi i was just wondering what is the paypal 45 day protection thing.

As lets says someone buys and item from me and pays via paypal, and then makes a claim that he hasnt got the items and gets the money back.

Could someone explain how it works please

Thanks

12 Comments

Original Poster

this is assuming that the person did actually get the item but he pretends he didnt

They have 45 days to make a claim after that it's :whistling: for it.

Banned

depends if you on about selling here, or ebay

You have posted this 3 times

sassie;5654460

depends if you on about selling here, or ebay

Doesn't matter does it you are still protected by paypal for none delivery.

The Best way Is To send All Stuff Recorded Delivery So Yo Are Covered And They Have To Sign For The Item...
    Ok It will Cost More To Post But safer And Could Be Cheaper Dependind On The Cost Of The Item Ya Sending...
    To Many People say I Did Not Get Item...But If They Have To Sign For It They Cant Not SAY That.

Banned

greg_68;5654478

Doesn't matter does it you are still protected by paypal for none … Doesn't matter does it you are still protected by paypal for none delivery.

not if they have emptied their account you aint

sassie;5654483

not if they have emptied their account you aint

Let the paypal debate begin.....again.

Original Poster

yes but i thought of recorded delivery they could say they didnt sign for it etc
    or even what if they signed for item but then say its broken.

I am just wondering as there isnt anything set in stone and are a fair few loop holes as such.

edit this doesnt just refer to ebay. just any purchase

If It Has Been Signed For They Cant say They Have Not Because The PO will Have The Signed Form...And Paypal Wont Pay Them...Or If They Say Its Broken They Must return The Item First.
    If Ya Sell Any Thing Always Copy Down any Serial numbers Of The Item so You Know If Does Come Back It Is The 1 You Did send And not Just the Same Item But Broken...Ie any Mobile Copy The ime Number first.

Banned

if you dont understand - LEAVE WELL ALONE

Banned

maxmax;5654791

If It Has Been Signed For They Cant say They Have Not Because The PO will … If It Has Been Signed For They Cant say They Have Not Because The PO will Have The Signed Form...And Paypal Wont Pay Them...Or If They Say Its Broken They Must return The Item First.If Ya Sell Any Thing Always Copy Down any Serial numbers Of The Item so You Know If Does Come Back It Is The 1 You Did send And not Just the Same Item But Broken...Ie any Mobile Copy The ime Number first.

you dont have to capitalise EVERY word
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions