Groups

Paypal Topupcard and Carephone Warehouse

This is just a heads up to anyone who uses Paypal topupcard and might be thinking of using to purchase something from Carphone Warehouse. I ordered a phone a few days ago, but they have charged me for two!. I noticed that my balance had somehow gone to minus, and when I phoned Paypaltopupcard(RBS), they said everytime someone buys something from Carphone Warehouse using this card it goes through twice!.

Now its going to take time to sort out because I have to deal with those monkeys at CPW to sort it out, oh joy!

1 Comment

Banned

Im not too sure but I think it might be sorted itself in a few days... Ive never used the Paypal one but I have seen the other prepay cards available and I know they have a lot of problems with Mobile Phone retailers, I cant quite remember the reason, there was a reason but I cant remember it now... lol... It wasnt just CPW it was quite a few not being able to accept them properly, I think it was to do with the address or something, cant remember though been ages since I seen them...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?66
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions