PayPal withdrawal

Posted 4th Oct
I have £300 in my PayPal Account and I need the money in my bank fast. Would withdrawing it in increments of £50 be any faster? Or are there any other methods to transfer the money quick? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Paypal do instant withdrawals now. An amount as small as £300 shouldn't be an issue. What's the problem?
old_mikefield04/10/2019 21:14

Paypal do instant withdrawals now. An amount as small as £300 shouldn't be …Paypal do instant withdrawals now. An amount as small as £300 shouldn't be an issue. What's the problem?

I get instant withdrawals only for amounts that are under £50. Anything above and it takes about 3/5 days
DragonX04/10/2019 21:49

I get instant withdrawals only for amounts that are under £50. Anything …I get instant withdrawals only for amounts that are under £50. Anything above and it takes about 3/5 days

Is your bank account verified?.

Mine is instant and on amounts over £50
withdrawals are instant even over £1k
Same as OP, withdrawals for me over £50 take 3-5 days and my bank is also verified and I tried it multiple times
ScubaDudes04/10/2019 21:51

Is your bank account verified?. Mine is instant and on amounts over £50

Yes it is
AMaky04/10/2019 21:52

withdrawals are instant even over £1k

Not for me
Mine are instant, withdrew £500 recently and it went in to my bank account immediately.
aye neva waited more them a minute for me dole money
It’ll probably limit you to only one or two withdraws a day so that won’t solve your issue.
Send it to someone who has the cash in hand, problem solved.
Sold a few items on the previous £1 FVF offer and withdrew just over £1k instantly.
bozo00705/10/2019 17:00

Sold a few items on the previous £1 FVF offer and withdrew just over £1k i …Sold a few items on the previous £1 FVF offer and withdrew just over £1k instantly.

Withdrew 480... it will be done on Monday it says
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants