Paypal withdrawing issues

Is anyone else having problems withdrawing money from PayPal? Everytime I try to withdraw it's says please use classic site. I use the classic site but nothing happens when I click withdraw. Thank you

5 Comments

Try logging out then in again.

Original Poster

lynsaydyson

Try logging out then in again.

I have done several times. Been on hold for ages it's very annoying

Are you using the mobile site? If so there should be an option in the settings menu of your web browser to request the desktop/PC ie full (classic) site

Original Poster

jco83

Are you using the mobile site? If so there should be an option in the … Are you using the mobile site? If so there should be an option in the settings menu of your web browser to request the desktop/PC ie full (classic) site

I have used both sites and used three different devices. When I try on mobile site I get told to go to classic site.
When on classic I type amount I want to withdraw and click continue the page begins to load and then stops.

steph1985walsh

I have used both sites and used three different devices. When I try on … I have used both sites and used three different devices. When I try on mobile site I get told to go to classic site.When on classic I type amount I want to withdraw and click continue the page begins to load and then stops.

I don't know sorry. Sounds like an issue their end. Try them on Twitter
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?26
    2. Best student laptop max budget £300?22
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)55
    4. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?710

See more discussions