Groups

Paypal witholding funds

Hi guys, wanting your advice.

I sold an item for about £90 and thus ebay are holding my funds until it clears (positive feedback or no claims inside 21 days)

The buyer has 11 good feedbacks at 100% but her address is unconfirmed although the sellers protection says am eligible.

The name i've to send it to doesnt match the name that the email address was registered so ive been a little reluctant to send away.

So anyways, with sellers protection, does that mean I can just send it to the address paypal provided to me and that would be okay even if its unconfirmed?

I have emailed the buyer today but no reply.

Cheers.

6 Comments

yes, paypal now cover for unconfirmed addresses as long as you send to the address on the paypal reciept thingy

they are holding the money as you are getting a lot of money but have very few feedback
    this is meant to cover you and the seller for the transaction

as above... its nothing bad, will soon release when they give u positive feedback.. or 21 days if they dont give u feedback. ive had it before, all been fine.

faevilangel;4958484

yes, paypal now cover for unconfirmed addresses as long as you send to … yes, paypal now cover for unconfirmed addresses as long as you send to the address on the paypal reciept thingythey are holding the money as you are getting a lot of money but have very few feedbackthis is meant to cover you and the seller for the transaction

I'll second that......:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cool cool guys,

Was just worried because of the unconfirmed address etc. Will send first thing on Monday now.

Rep for all!

make sure you send it SD

Original Poster

deb8z;4958581

make sure you send it SD

Yup will do! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764542
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230714
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963013
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523448

See more discussions