Groups

Paypal.........A question

Hi,

I purchased goods from ebay and have always used Paypal to pay, never had funds to me.

Anyway.............I had to send goods back and according to Paypal I have had a partial refund back to me..............and it does show in paypal and then says complete. But it does not (As Yet) show in my bank account.

Question I need answered is...................how long does it take for the refund to show and be back in my account?

Thanks

renagade27

9 Comments

It will stay in your paypal account until you transfer it into your bank account.

Yeah it stays in paypal, you will have to transfer it back.

You have to go to your paypal account and click on withrdraw and then transfer it to your bank account ,it takes around 4 days.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7314277

You have to go to your paypal account and click on withrdraw and then … You have to go to your paypal account and click on withrdraw and then transfer it to your bank account ,it takes around 4 days.

Hi, Thanks

I have looked and it does say partial refund and complete alongside...........but when I go to transfer money to the bank account it says NO Funds.

Sorry but I don't use Paypal a lot so..............kinda new

renagade27

Banned

sometimes paypal do refunds directly back to the funding source, so it may be on its way, usually around 3-4 working days

If your paypal account shows a balance of the refund amount then you need to withdraw it, if it doesn't its on its way

EDIT: reading post above, it looks like it has gone back to your bank directly

yes it wil go straight back to your bank acount but will take a couple of dys

Original Poster

colinsunderland;7314375

sometimes paypal do refunds directly back to the funding source, so it … sometimes paypal do refunds directly back to the funding source, so it may be on its way, usually around 3-4 working daysIf your paypal account shows a balance of the refund amount then you need to withdraw it, if it doesn't its on its wayEDIT: reading post above, it looks like it has gone back to your bank directly

Just checked bank and still no sign of it.

Would it take a day or 2 to go back into bank account? Its a very basic solo account?

Thanks

renagade27

am assuming your card is linked to paypal?if you dont have funds in paypal then the original purchase would have came off your card...and it takes a few days to show the debit on your bank account....same goes for refund.

Original Poster

Ok thanks to you all....................rep will be added.

Thankyou

renagade27
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked11
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831530
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78

See more discussions