Paypal/eBay advice please?

I ordered some roof bars from an eBay, paid 160 pounds + 15 postage.

Long story short - They never turned up and Paypal have just found in my favour, but have said that they only cover 150 pounds, so that's all I have got back.

In the email they sent me, they stated the following:

"This is the maximum amount covered by PayPal. If your claim was for more
than the amount recovered, the outstanding balance is due from the seller
and we will make our best effort to recover it for you."

Can anyone please tell me what this means? What happens next?

I am happy that I have got 150 back but was expecting it all. The seller has 97 positive feedbacks (100%) so I don't know what happened.

6 Comments

it means as soon as he has anything in his paypal account they will nab it for you

Original Poster

raptorcigs;1542591

it means as soon as he has anything in his paypal account they will nab … it means as soon as he has anything in his paypal account they will nab it for you

Ahh really? Cool :thumbsup:

So if he doesn't use his account again ....:thinking:

I've found that Paypal NEVER give you a full refund for anything !

They prob keep a percentage for themselves as admin costs. :x

i have opened a paypal dispute 3 times now for items not received and have always been refunded the whole amount, i think it depends if you are paypal verified or not

fskinner;1542987

and have always been refunded the whole amount, i think it depends if you … and have always been refunded the whole amount, i think it depends if you are paypal verified or not

and me

Original Poster

zeus9876;1543065

and me

Really? More than 150 pounds?

I have been with Paypal for about 7 years and I have done the bank deposits verification, and the phone number one, so I must be verified. :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2465
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767375
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1428

See more discussions