Groups

Paypal......whats payment owed mean?

Just had a paypal gift payment, the money has gone in, but next to it, it says payment owed? Whats that all about?

11 Comments

same as gift, they just used the other way

Payment owed to you was xxx

Original Poster

Oh, he's saying he owed me it, instead of a gift? ......Gosh sounds like he's paying for personal services!!

Lulu'sMammy;5072552

Oh, he's saying he owed me it, instead of a gift? ......Gosh sounds like … Oh, he's saying he owed me it, instead of a gift? ......Gosh sounds like he's paying for personal services!!

haha

Yea, its just another option to avoid the fees

Lulu'sMammy;5072552

Oh, he's saying he owed me it, instead of a gift? ......Gosh sounds like … Oh, he's saying he owed me it, instead of a gift? ......Gosh sounds like he's paying for personal services!!

Are you accepting paypal now LLM? Can I cancel the Direct Debit?

Original Poster

donnydude;5072564

Are you accepting paypal now LLM? Can I cancel the Direct Debit?

Not after your last lot, the direct debit bounced and the bank have gave me a 30 quid fee...thanks a lot!!

Lulu'sMammy;5072552

So it was free last night then?:roll:

I havent been here long but im starting to paint a picture of lulu'smammys character lol

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5072619

I havent been here long but im starting to paint a picture of … I havent been here long but im starting to paint a picture of lulu'smammys character lol

Explain yourself, watch out for my "fans" though they are violent.....and thats just Bitsy and Suze!

lol i didnt mean that in nasty way!!

brettytopbanana;5072619

I havent been here long but im starting to paint a picture of … I havent been here long but im starting to paint a picture of lulu'smammys character lol

LOL:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …126296
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213636
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2429

See more discussions