Groups

PayPerDrop: What do you think?

hi guys

Have got a Guitar Hero Bundle to send out and heard about PayPerDrop and that they should do it for £4.99 but upon looking at their ebay feedback they have lots of negative about damaged items and not paying up on the insurances.

So are they good enough to send my item with or should I just stick to Royal Mail?

Any input would be appreciated

Thank you

7 Comments

what postage have you charged?

well ive used them over and over again about 10 times or more id say and they are very good. If you package good then no problem.

roundy07

hi guysHave got a Guitar Hero Bundle to send out and heard about … hi guysHave got a Guitar Hero Bundle to send out and heard about PayPerDrop and that they should do it for £4.99 but upon looking at their ebay feedback they have lots of negative about damaged items and not paying up on the insurances.So are they good enough to send my item with or should I just stick to Royal Mail?Any input would be appreciatedThank you

I have no idea what you are sending but you can send up to 30kg for the same price, use that and pack the item properly. 20kgs of shredded paper, bubble wrap or whatever you have should secure and protect your widget.
    BTW, PPD are ONLY third party, parcel re-sellers for DHL.

with every courier company u are bound to have some mishaps

thank my lucky stars used them about 5 times all gone smooth

i would use them in future and recommend them

Banned

roundy07

hi guysHave got a Guitar Hero Bundle to send out and heard about … hi guysHave got a Guitar Hero Bundle to send out and heard about PayPerDrop and that they should do it for £4.99 but upon looking at their ebay feedback they have lots of negative about damaged items and not paying up on the insurances.So are they good enough to send my item with or should I just stick to Royal Mail?Any input would be appreciatedThank you

They are just DHL resellers. Would you trust DHL?

Royal Mail will cost you a fortune.

Any damage substained wont be PPDs fault - and you do get free insurance (of £100 I think)

ive used them aswell and been happy

quite. All these companies use DHL so you deal with them for damages and compensation - might as well use PPD who are about half what most charge.

Royal Mail special is about the best but you will be paying four times as much over about 5kg.

On the other hand, DHL are cheaper than most couriers like parcelfarce and a much better bet.

Your item doesn't sound especially fragile, bubble wrap for england and you should be be fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832303
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697

See more discussions