PC build advice

Posted 3rd Nov
Hi All, I have these items below in hand ,also case/psu/mouse/kb from old build so all I need is something to bind these items together.

ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
QNIX QX2710 Perfect Pixel 27.0" 2560x1440 60 Hz Monitor
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/2skwrH/corsair-memory-cmk16gx4m2b3000c15r
ca.pcpartpicker.com/pro…t-c
ca.pcpartpicker.com/pro…xel

I was going to buy a amd ryzen with apu and any motherboard but realised that my monitor only has DVI input only ,so I need to buy a mobo with this port which seems impossible these days so that leaves me with buying a cpu with no apu and a discrete gpu with dvi port,but the rub is I dont game so want it as cheap as possible. I just want something faster than my old pc and to watch x265 10bit and 2160p mkv files on my pc. So any suggestions on cpu/mobo/gpu ? something cheap would be great bearing in mind I have the items below that need to work in tandem with future purchases. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
You can get hdmi -> dvi cables (dvi-d safest incase your port doesnt have the anaogue pins like mine)
Edited by: "jaydeeuk1" 3rd Nov
jaydeeuk103/11/2019 08:48

You can get hdmi -> dvi cables (dvi-d safest incase your port doesnt have …You can get hdmi -> dvi cables (dvi-d safest incase your port doesnt have the anaogue pins like mine)

Thanks any suggestions on cpu or mobo etc ?
Are you from Canada?
What spec is your old PC?
Could you upgrade it?
What is your existing case and PSU?
How old is your PSU?
Cisco06060603/11/2019 10:10

Are you from Canada?What spec is your old PC?Could you upgrade it?What is …Are you from Canada?What spec is your old PC?Could you upgrade it?What is your existing case and PSU?How old is your PSU?

No i just copied it from pcpartpicker and did not change the location.
Cisco06060603/11/2019 10:10

Are you from Canada?What spec is your old PC?Could you upgrade it?What is …Are you from Canada?What spec is your old PC?Could you upgrade it?What is your existing case and PSU?How old is your PSU?

I cant upgrade old mobo and cpu but my case is fractal define and psu is 1000 rated cooler master or some such ,cant remember of the top of my head.
PCPartPicker Part List: uk.pcpartpicker.com/lis…jP3

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor (£81.97 @ Laptops Direct)
Motherboard: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (£86.78 @ CCL Computers)
Total: £168.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-03 18:51 GMT+0000
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants