Groups
    EXPIRED

Pc build, before i order

hi all. i need to build a new pc and ive made a list of some parts. i think ive found the cheapest parts i could but just wanted to check if anyone knows of any cheaper places before i order.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Licence and media - 1 PC - OEM - DVD - 64-bit - English £71.76 ebuyer
    Casecom Shiny Piano Black Mid Tower Case - No PSU £14.60 ebuyer
    Asus M4A78LT-M LE, AMD 760G, S AM3, DDR3 1800(OC) £43.45 Scan
    AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition, Callisto, Dual Core, S AM3, 3.2GHz £66.45 Scan
    Corsair Builder Series CMPSU-500CXUK 500W Power Supply (PSU) £46.94 Scan
    500 GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 Hard Drive - HDD £32.03 Scan
    Corsair Memory 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666 (1333) Dual Channel Desktop £51.47 Scan

6 Comments

Original Poster

total £326.23

I would not go for a casecom case if i was you as i believe they are not as good at cooling as others. think of them as the tesco value of the PC case world.

also no graphics card? what will you be using it for?

Original Poster

the mb has built in graphics. its only going to be used for the net and watching films and i player

Original Poster

the quad core is alot more in the phenom. the cache is less in the quad core athlon ones

that is a good build for what you need but i would seriously get a graphics card if ur gonna do any casual gaming at all and do not get casecom case they are cheap and tacky and a pain to get all the necessary metal covers off.

Try ebuyer they are good priced company
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions