Groups
    EXPIRED

PC Case Spray

Below are photos of my soon to be old PC case which my brother is having so ive decided to try and customise it a little, only took me couple of hours so isnt brilliant and just done with masking tape, no template thus a few rough bits.

What you think? He is only 14 so thus will look past the few rough edges that i shall try and sort out anyways.

5 Comments

Original Poster

[IMG]i357.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1260921636[/IMG]
    [IMG]i357.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1260921636[/IMG]

Abe is the name he uses online BTW.
    Also crappy photos due to only taken on my Blackberry as cant find my camera lead or the sd reader!

erm it looks like it took you a few minutes with masking tape, but hey at 14 i guess he will love it and thats all that matters:oops:

Original Poster

juiceblaster;7239055

erm it looks like it took you a few minutes with masking tape, but hey at … erm it looks like it took you a few minutes with masking tape, but hey at 14 i guess he will love it and thats all that matters:oops:

exactly :whistling:
    Trust me no offence will be taken, as if it was for me, i would have stripped it, primed it, then sprayed it and left it minimum of 6hours between coats and been rubbing it down between coats then applying another coat and then after many layers lacquering it as well :thumbsup:
    Also i would have taken time in doing a design...rather then seeing what i could make on it with masking tape!

looks like a badly painted case with tape on

Nice gesture :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846181
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is99
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1422

See more discussions